Part-time sales associate, Hip to be Round
- Hip To Be Round
JOIN OUR TEAM
In our Carytown and Mosaic District locations!!
Part-time Sales Associate
We’re searching for energetic and conscientious Sales Associates / Key Holders, working 10 – 20 hours per week. The right individual will become part of an exciting company offering both a challenging and rewarding work environment. Interviews will be scheduled for candidates that are experienced, customer focused and enthusiastic. Must be flexible and willing to take on new tasks.
Must meet the following requirements:
1 Able to reflect the fashion of the store in your look and presentation.
2 Accountable for your actions 100% of the time.
3 Positive and upbeat. Helping expectant mothers find clothes that celebrate their changing body and make them feel great. Experience with pregnancy / motherhood a plus.
4 An eye for merchandising and interest in contributing to window displays.
5 Ability to relate to pregnant women.
6 Extraordinary attention to detail.
7 Unquestionably reliable.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum 2 years of retail experience, strong communication and organizational skills, and a desire to provide valuable input to our team.
You must be comfortable and competent with the following tasks:
• Actively assisting customers;
• Accurately receiving inventory into our POS system;
• Building customer base and compiling customer info;
• Developing a strong knowledge of our products to provide expert advice;
• Monitoring inventory to achieve “zero” shrink;
• Meeting sales goals;
• Ability to switch gears when retail conditions require placing customer attention above all other priorities.
If you are interested in scheduling an interview, please send a cover letter and resume to ‘email@example.com’.