weekend happenings 3.13.15
Guess what? It’s the weekend. And it’s not freezing out. That’s what we call a win-win.
Even if it’s going to be a little rainy tomorrow (boo!), we can still get behind any weekend that doesn’t feature a ridiculous amount of snow. Or any snow at all, really.
What’s on deck for you this weekend? We’re thinking of heading to Mint Nail Lounge and treating ourselves to a mani-pedi. Sandal weather is just around the corner, after all.
Here’s some other stuff to check out this weekend:
- Swirl & Sip will be tasting spring wines at the tasting bar all weekend! Stop in, sample – and stock up.
- GypsySoul’s chili cook-off continues on Monday – proceeds benefit the Fairfax Fire & Rescue Department as it prepares for the 2015 World Police and Fire Games.
- The City of Fairfax Theater Company is putting on three performances of “Doubt” this weekend – check with Connect With Fairfax for all the details.
- Celebrate Pi Day! Seriously, what other kind of reason do you need to eat pie?
- And there’s a Saint Patrick’s Day parade in Manassas – one of our favorite holidays!
Have a great weekend – see you Monday!