weekend happenings 3.27.15
What a crummy day, right? It’s the kind of day that makes us want to grab a big mug of Capital Teas tea, a good book, and curl up in bed. That may be our plans for the evening – we’ll deal with the weekend tomorrow.
There are a ton of good things happening! So when it’s less overcast, and we’re less sleepy, it’s time to get action-packed. Take a look below:
- Salted caramel bunnies are back at Artisan Confections! So yeah. Probably time to stock up.
- Itching to sit back, relax, and be entertained this weekend? Why not check out one of the new releases at Angelika?
- Five awesome kids’ acts are coming to local favorite Jammin’ Java this Saturday. Fairfax Family Fun has the details.
- “Cars and Coffee” is coming to Katie’s Coffee House in Great Falls tomorrow morning!
- And on Monday, don’t miss your last chance to catch the March chili cook-off at Gypsy Soul.