weekend happenings 6.19.15
Whew! What a week. It was one of those insane weeks where we had something to do every night – a jampacked schedule that meant not nearly enough time with our beds (love you, bed) and way too much coffee.
We’re exhausted. We’re ready for the weekend. We may or may not exercise our right to summer Fridays today.
It’s time to have some FUN! And lucky for you, there’s a lot of it happening at Mosaic this weekend. Here’s what’s going on:
- Tonight’s Film in the Park is Father of the Bride, which immortalizes what every dad ever thinks when his little girl gets married. Right in time for Father’s Day! Head over to Strawberry Park at 7.
- Also tonight – LATHER’s happy hour! Wine, cheese and beauty products. What more could you ask for? It kicks off at 5.
- Tonight and tomorrow kick off the annual Fit Foodie 5K weekend! Run. Eat. Drink. That’s a pretty good life motto to us. Are you participating? Be sure to tag @mosaicdistrict if you’re bragging about your fit exploits on social media.
- Ease into your weekend tomorrow morning with Cartoons & Coffee – no weekend can be bad if it starts with a laugh.
- And wrap up your weekend with some healthy prep for the week ahead. The Mosaic farmer’s market takes over District Ave on Sunday!
Have a great weekend – and happy Father’s Day to all you dads out there!