Prep and line cooks at Angelika
- Angelika Film Center
We are hiring part time prep and line cooks for our quick serve café and cinema concessions stand. Ideal candidates would have experience in the customer service or food industry (cinema, hotel, restaurant or retail industry); however we are willing to train those candidates that prove their motivation and sincere desire to learn. We looking for smart, friendly individuals who have an interest in the films we show and are dedicated to making the Angelika Film Center Mosaic a first-class cinema and dining experience.
Kitchen Staff is an entry level position that reports to the Cafe Manager, and will be responsible for food daily food prep for cafe and concessions operations as well as preparation of menu items in a quick serve environment during lunch and dinner rushes. Qualified candidates should be interested in culinary creations as well as food service. Due to the nature of our business, a weekend and holiday work schedule is a must. This is a part time position, up to 30 hrs a week, with availability required on weekday mornings and all day weekends. Please do not apply if you cannot work Friday- Sundays am and pm shifts.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
– Willing to learn and be trained to meet our kitchens standards of excellence, while meeting health and food safety regulations
– Ability to follow set recipes and turn out standard products through consistency in food prep and assembly
– Ability to multitask and handle business rushes with a calm demeanor and professionalism in close quarters and in a team environment
– Ability to be proactive during down times and with coworkers and management to keep kitchen spaces clean, organized and stocked
Benefits of the job include:
– Free Movie Passes
– Flexible Schedule
– Friendly Work Environment
Interested candidates please send resume along with all contact information and availability. If your application does not include these three things it will not be considered. Thank you and good luck!Apply Now