weekend happenings 8.14.15
Hello there! We’re coming to you live from the patio at Mom & Pop, where the coffee is delicious, the sun is shining and a cool breeze is blowing.
Not bad for a working environment on a Friday morning.
We hear this weekend is going to be a pretty nice one – if a little hot! So stay hydrated, stay cool… and check out what’s going on at Mosaic!
- Just in case you’re not headed to Nationals Park tonight to catch Zac Brown Band (guilty!), why not grab a blanket and head to Strawberry Park for tonight’s film? It’s Maleficent – and is presented by City Sports! Fun starts at 7.
- It’s back-to-school prep time already. We know, we can’t believe it either. Luckily, South Moon Under transforms into a one-stop shop for prep tomorrow. Check it out!
- Your kitchen needs to be refreshed for the fall too, right? Good news – the Ah Love Oil & Vinegar summer sale kicks off on Saturday!
- Saturday morning fun with your littles, made easy – check out Cartoons & Coffee.
- Namaste! Will we see you at Morning Flow yoga in Strawberry Park with Spark Yoga?
- Fruits, veggies and more! Get your fresh produce on at our weekly farmer’s market.
- Wine? Yoga? Sunday’s “Wine & Wheels” event with Spark Yoga sounds epic.
Have a great weekend!