weekend happenings 8.28.15
We hope that your Friday includes : coffee. A good book. Spending time outside in this lovely weather. Perhaps a delicious snack?
We headed to Creative Mornings today and snagged a donut. Or two. Or, okay, three. But look at how delicious!
Friday always feels full of promise – probably because we know a weekend is literally right around the corner. And if you’re looking for some fun things to do, you’ve come to the right place.
Here’s what’s going on at Mosaic this weekend:
- Films in the Park returns tonight at 7! This time, we’ve got The Hundred-Foot Journey and Cava Grill is hanging out with us to sample some gazpacho.
- Cartoons and Coffee, like always, is lined up for Saturday morning – croissant, anyone?
- Streeeetch it all out – yoga in the park, Morning Flow, with Spark Yoga is Sunday at 9.
- Veggies? check. Fruits? check. Delicious, local produce? CHECK. Don’t miss our weekly farmer’s market.
Monday (because, come on, let’s extend this weekend)
- Angelika is hosting a special Dirty Dancing screening – complete with a dance party. So come on, everyone… practice that lift. (You know what we mean).
- It’s the last in the lululemon back to class series! Start your week by getting your sweat on.
Have a great weekend!