weekend happenings 12.11.15
Don’t look now, but we’re only two short weeks away from Christmas. We’re not quite sure how that happened, either – but the season is upon us.
Between the decorating, baking, shopping and wrapping (have you seen our gift guides? Good if you’re still on the present hunt), it can be hard to remember that it’s a good time to take a step back and enjoy the season! So if that’s still on your to-do list, we’re here to help.
- This is the last weekend to get a Christmas tree in The Village. Nall’s Produce’s lot is set up with all kinds of greenery – so make sure you head over and grab yours!
- Join us and the JCC of Northern Virginia for a special menorah lighting on Sunday as we celebrate the end of Chanukah.
- Snap your selfie with Santa – free Santa photos onsite this weekend. Use the hashtag #MosaicSanta on Instagram and you could win a prize!
- More Santa fun – catch him at two fun brunches! Breakfast with Santa is tomorrow at LPQ, and brunch with Santa is Sunday at Brine! Plus, tomorrow afternoon, catch him at Capital Teas for Tea With Santa!
- Our farmer’s market is still going strong – swing by on Sunday to grab fresh, seasonal goodies.
- Tiny Dancers is hosting an open house – yep, with Santa – this Sunday. Bring your smallest ballerina.
- Perfect skin over the holidays? It’s possible. Don’t miss the Rodan + Fields holiday bash at bevello this Sunday.
Whew! We think that’s it – but there’s always something more to discover at Mosaic! (Even if it’s just the seasonal reindeer hangin’ around the property). Hope to see you soon!
Have a great weekend.