Looking for the best in good reads this week? We’ve got you covered. Time to grab some wine (or a killer burger. Everything is better with a good burger, right?) and dive in – because it’s Friday eve, after all.
- This is a fascinating look at how one Massachusetts city, and the family that came from it, mirrors the journey of the rest of the United States. New York Times Magazine
- At 100 years old, Ida Keeling is still running. Talk about #MOTIVATION! New York Times
- Over in D.C., NoMa is getting muraled. May be worth taking a trip into the city to wander and discover! Washingtonian
- We love crazy intelligent young women. Here’s a great list of 31 young leaders under 31. Makers
- A little girl gave a birthday cupcake to her favorite garbage man – hang on, it just got a little dusty in here. Buzzfeed
- An infographic on the shelf life of food – print, hang, reference. The Kitchn
- Living with kids : a journey. We loved this thoughtful, meaningful piece. Design Mom