Choolah Team Leader
Choolaah Team Leader Job Description
A Team Leader is responsible for executing daily shift operations and leading their team by exemplifying exceptional guest service, delivering our mission and holding uncompromising standards in food quality, accuracy, speed of service, hospitality and cleanliness. They are also responsible for assisting the GM in maintaining a positive learning environment and training and certifying team members.
Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- College degree, preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and courteously, both orally and in writing, internally as well as with guests and outside vendor partners
- Contagious energy, enthusiasm and hunger for knowledge
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to work as a team member and Certified Trainer in all stations including dish, prep, production, busser, cashier and expeditor
- Proactive and resourceful in solving problems
- Role models adherence to standards and processes and is detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations
- Hours: Must be available to work some nights & weekends.
- Enjoys and is able to keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift items up to 50 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis. Some bending/kneeling/stooping required.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and work in a hot environment
- Choolaah promotes a smoke-free, drug-free environment. EOE.
- 1+ years of management/leadership experience
- Experience in food service, preferred
- Experience leading, coaching and managing others, including
- training, development, directing and evaluating work