Artisan Confection’s mixology collection
Hello, friends. Happy Saturday.
How’s your weekend? Because it’s about to get even better. Artisan Confections is about to blow. your. mind.
Introducing Artisan’s brand-new collection of chocolates: the mixology collection. Yep, you read right – booze and chocolate have come together inside the Artisan shop to make a perfect marriage of deliciousness.
You thought Artisan chocolates were good before. And they just got better.
So what’s the deal? Artisan Confections partnered with six local distilleries to use their libations in a brand new line of chocolates that celebrate six classic cocktails. It’s a bunch of small businesses – all of whom pay incredible attention to detail when creating their product – coming together. So you know you’re getting the good stuff.
Enough blathering from us, because you probably want to know what’s inside of all this goodness. And we’re happy to oblige:
- White Russian – blond chocolate, coffee and Sloop Betty Vodka from Blackwater Distilling in Stevensville, Md.
- Gin Rickey – white chocolate, lime and Green Hat Gin from Green Hat in Washington, D.C.
- Mint Julep – milk chocolate, mint and bourbon from Bowman Brohters in Fredericksburg, Va.
- Mai Tai – milk chocolate, almond, lime, orange and rum from Lyon Distilling in St. Michaels, Md.
- Sazerac – dark chocolate, lemon, absinthe and rye whiskey from Catoctin Creek Distillery in Purceville, Md.
- Blood and Sand – dark chocolate, blood orange, vermouth and Scotch whiskey from Copper Fox Distillery in Sperryville, Va.
Don’t they sound delicious? You can try them all at Artisan Confections – run, don’t walk.