weekend happenings 10.24.14
It’s all happening – and by that, we mean that it’s Friday. Celebrate. Buy a latte. Buy a cookie. Buy both! We’re so close to a weekend, friends, and if that doesn’t call for irresponsible consumption of carbohydrates, we don’t know what does.
Who’s got cool weekend plans? Around these parts, we have a hodgepodge of things on the to-do list: spend time with family, get some good cooking time in, relax with a little reading and squeeze in a long, winding fall run! (Some of us over here on Glass Alley are newly minted – and newly addicted – runnners.)
There’s some other stuff happening in and around the Mosaic neighborhood – take a look!
- Angelika movie theater showtimes. Sounds like a nice, easy Saturday night to us!
- Test out a new Mosaic restaurant – Friday night drinks at B Side, anyone? Or maybe a decadent Sunday breakfast at Ted’s Bulletin?
- Mosaic Central Farm Market – because a cozy apple pie just isn’t going to bake itself!
- Kid Museum Grand Opening – Dawn Price is spreading the good word about this Sunday preview of the new Bethesda museum.
- Test out these wine – Halloween candy pairings – Not really a scheduled activity. But an important one nonetheless.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!