angelika special events
In addition to being the coolest theater around – and home to some of the best contemporary and arthouse films you can find – Angelika Mosaic has a whole host of special programs that you should be adding to your calendar. They’re really fun – and did you know that there’s an upstairs lounge, complete with a bar? You can make a whole evening out of your time at Angelika… just saying.
Here’s some of our favorite events you can find at the theater:
- Crybaby Matinee – every Monday at 11 a.m., you can relax and enjoy a popular film without worrying about bringing your baby (or toddler) along to the theater! Just $6 for adults, FREE for kids under 5!
- Wake up at Angelika – all showtimes before noon Monday-Thursday are just $6 a ticket. Plus, you can get a free coffee with the purchase of select pastries!
- Angelika After Hours is select Friday and Saturday nights at 11:45 p.m., where you can catch a retro movie for just $7 bucks. This month’s? “Hellboy.”
- Student Tuesdays – student tickets are just $9 and include a free popcorn!
- Baby Boomer Thursdays – adults 55+ pay just $7 for a ticket, and get a free popcorn with their drink purchase.
- Angelika Trivia Smackdown, every Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. in the lounge. (There’s prizes!)
- Game Night, Thursdays from 5 – 8 p.m. during “Sunset in the Lounge.” Which brings us to …
- Sunset in the Lounge, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 5-8 p.m., where you can enjoy half off all beer and wine by the glass, and buy one bite, get one half off.
See! We told you they are swamped with activity. So what are you waiting for? Get Angelika on your calendar.