weekend happenings 1.22.15
So was it just us, or was this week a tough one? A “multiple-cups-of-coffee-necessary” one? Don’t get us wrong – we had a great week, but we’re totally looking forward to the weekend. We need a chance to recharge and refresh our outlook a bit. And wean ourselves off that gigantic caffeine dependence we somehow built up over the week. (Whoops.)
It’s time to plan a fun weekend. Let’s do this.
- Need to get moving? Check out the Mosaic Mile and run the route we’ve mapped out for you!
- The Washington Auto Show came to town today! It’s here through February 1, and is a great chance to check out over 700 cool cars. Connect with Fairfax has more info.
- Take a beautiful winter walk! Fun in Fairfax pointed out some of their favorite routes.
- Monster Jam is this weekend at the Verizon Center – is there a car theme going on here?
- Lastly, this is technically Monday – but why not help the weekend last a little longer? Alex and Ani is taking over the Angelika Mosaic lounge on Monday during the Crybaby Matinee. Make sure you swing by for this special event!
Have a great weekend!