weekend happenings 1.9.15
Brrrrrr, friends. Are you staying warm and bundled? We’ve spent every night this week wrapped up in our favorite cozy Timothy Paul Home throw, and cooking really hearty dinners. It’s pretty much the only way to go.
If you feel like venturing out of your house this weekend (and frankly, we don’t blame you if you don’t), we’re hooking you up below with what’s going on in the area. Check it out, see what’s appealing and make your list.
But above all else – stay WARM!
- Need to get moving? Check out Spark Yoga’s classes! They’re offering one week unlimited for $20 for new customers – so there’s never been a better time to try it out!
- If there was ever a weekend for an indulgent brunch, the first super cold snap of the year is it. There’s a ton of options at Mosaic!
- Have tea with Martha Washington at Mount Vernon this Saturday! Historical fun. What could be better?
- Check out the eagle watch at Mason Neck State Park on Saturday – just be sure to bundle up.
- Or just snag a bottle of wine from Swirl & Sip, rent a movie, and cozy up by the fire. Sometimes, there’s nothing better than a quiet night in.
Have a great weekend!