weekend happenings 3.20.15
We know what you’re thinking, because we’re thinking it, too – SNOW?! Really? #Rude.
The good news? It’s going to be in the 60s tomorrow. The sun will be shining. Spring will (finally) be on its way. And Ted’s Bulletin has cherry blossom pop-tarts!
And so, without further ado, here’s what’s happening in and around Mosaic this weekend:
- It’s our spring fling shopping event! Come help us summon the warm weather with a day of specials, in-store goodies and more!
- As a part of that, New Balance is launching the latest Fresh Foam shoe. They’ll have prizes and a smoothie bar in store too!
- Our spring refresh & renew giveaway ends this weekend. Don’t miss your chance to win a TON of great prizes – including dinner at Matchbox, a shopping spree at Last Call, a gift certificate to Bitar Cosmetic Surgery Institute and some pampering at Salon Nordine! Head over to our Facebook page to enter.
- The National Capital Area Cake Show is at Fairfax High School this weekend. Tons of cakes? We’re in.
- The Fairfax Station Railroad Museum is holding “hands-on day” this Sunday. Take part in activities designed to teach about railroads – and their past in Fairfax!
Have a great weekend – we’ll see you Monday.