weekend happenings 4.3.15
Happy first weekend happenings of April! Happy rainy Friday!
And happy Passover and Good Friday to our friends celebrating those holidays today. We know it’s a busy holiday weekend for a lot of you, but in case you’re looking for things to do, we’ve rounded up some great activities, adventures and events below. Check it out and let us know if you have any additions.
Peep pop-tarts. OKAY, Ted’s Bulletin.
Have a great weekend!
- Celebrating Passover? We found a great celebratory recipe that was on the blog yesterday.
- Need last-minute Easter brunch plans? Make sure you check out our dining options – including True Food Kitchen, who’s taking brunch reservations, and GypsySoul, which has a special Easter brunch menu for Sunday.
- Don’t miss Red Apron Butcher at Nationals Park this coming Monday for the Nats’ #OpeningDayFest! Did someone say “best hot dogs ever?”
- Tonight, Swirl & Sip and Spark Yoga are pairing up for a special treat after the evening classes. Yoga and wine? That’s our kind of happy hour.
- Also tonight is a special Easter Egg Hunt in-store at Alex & Ani!
- Classic movie fan? The Wizard of Oz hits the Angelika big screen on Saturday!