Store Manager, Kendra Scott
- Kendra Scott
About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented team dedicated to providing our customers and community with a gorgeous product. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
Retail Store Manager is a salary, exempt position that reports directly to the Area Manager. Store Manager’s primary responsibilities are to promote the Kendra Scott brand in their store and community, build a team that always delivers a “WOW” experience for our customers and represents the brand in all activities, and takes initiatives to meet planned financial goals.
Up for the challenge? Immediate projects will include:
- Creating a “WOW” experience for each customer ensuring that they leave happy and satisfied with their purchases, and excited to return to their nearest Kendra Scott store.
- Become knowledgeable about the newest and latest Kendra Scott pieces in order to better be able to provide that WOW customer service.
- Taking pride in the presentation of the store and being proactive in maintaining it.
- Hire, coach, manage and develop a staff that reflects Kendra Scott’s core values, and provides a “WOW” customer experience.
- Be an ambassador for the Kendra Scott brand in the store and in the community.
- Merchandise store and maintain merchandising standards at all times. Train staff to merchandise and maintain store.
- Implement all processes and procedures regarding inventory management, product receipts, transfers, sales and scheduling.
- Implement and train on all corporate policies and standards.
- Lead the store efforts in community outreach and planning local events that drive traffic to the store.
- Develop key relationships in the community that will help drive awareness, positioning, and store traffic. Build our brand to be a part of the community.
- Achieve store profitability by managing expenses, discounts, and other associated controllable expenses.
- Manage and plan schedules that optimize customer experience and profitability.
- Manage all store expense lines that maximize revenue and profitability.
- Effectively communicate with multiple teams to insure thorough awareness of upcoming events and plans.
- Effectively communicate to staff, peers and corporate in order to maximize business and retain a total team spirit.
- Spend significant time selling in the store to identify customer needs, build team spirit, and act as a store and market leader for the company.
The next great Store Manager for Kendra Scott will have:
- 3-5 years of retail management experience.
- Ability to represent the Kendra Scott brand in all situations.
- Strong connection with local media, non-profit organizations and other key partners that can drive traffic to store and help build our brand.
- Possess exceptional organizational skills and event planning ability.
- Possess amazing communication skills in both written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills. Ability to gain respect and trust as a leader quickly.