weekend happenings 5.8.15
Everyone: how nice is it outside?! We just want to be out there all day long – and luckily, Mosaic is an open-air center so we can do just that.
We never love being at Mosaic more than when the weather begins to turn nice. The sun is shining, it feels warm on our faces, the flowers are starting to bloom around the property, the fountains are splashing happily away – and Dolcezza’s gelato is the treat du jour. (When is it not though, right?).
Lucky for you, we’re here to provide you with a whole HOST of reasons to spend your weekend at Mosaic. (And spend it outside.) What more could you ask for? Maybe free gelato. Or wine. We guess we could all ask for that.
- Tomorrow, kicking off at 10 a.m., is the annual Kids in the Kitchen health fair with the Junior League of Northern Virginia! Swing by for some healthy – and tasty – family fun.
- Did you know that Lather did a may-jah remodel? It’s time for the big reveal… and tomorrow is its grand opening celebration. It includes an in-store discount. What could be better?!
- Stellogix wants to get you in the green thumb mood. Don’t miss tomorrow’s class on hydroponics, a way of growing your food that’s even better than organics.
- Still seeking the perfect way to celebrate Mom? How about an event that celebrates all women? Sophie Blake is teaming up with Finding Ferdinand for a pretty incredible “All Shades of Women” event.
- It’s week two of our farmer’s market! We had an incredible turnout last week – so let’s get shopping again. Fresh fruit, please!
- Trying to treat Mom to a special meal on Sunday? Swing by one of our restaurants for a special brunch or dinner – including the (rare) ability to make reservations at True Food Kitchen, a special menu from GypsySoul and the BRAND NEW Brine!
- There are a number of other treats for Mom around, too – like a free cup of tea from Capital Teas and free classes at Spark Yoga. We love it!
Have a WONDERFUL weekend. We’ll see you Monday.