weekend happenings 7.10.15
Lately, we’ve been playing a game – are we walking outside or are we swimming? It’s so humid, we’ve ditched any pretense at styling our hair (thank goodness for the relative chicness of buns and braid) and are focusing on wearing all things light and floaty.
And emptying our dehumidifiers. Over and over and over.
So if you’re itching to get out and about despite the heat, we’re here to help. Here’s what’s going on this weekend:
- It’s (FINALLY) Mosaic Live weekend! Our rain date for the outdoor concerts is here. Don’t miss them – Saturday night and Sunday morning, we’re partnering with Jammin’ Java, many of our favorite restaurants and Notch’d Brewery to throw a pretty fun weekend.
- Tonight’s Film in the Park is Eat, Pray Love – and it’s being sponsored by Ah Love Oil & Vinegar. Come for Julia Roberts, stay for the popcorn the Ah Lovers are bringing.
- Rise and shine – Saturday morning is Cartoons & Coffee time.
- Before you head to Mosaic Live, get some pampering in! The Erika Schrieber & Sophie Blake Pop-Up Shop is hosting Wanderlust, an afternoon of styling and beauty tips.
- Stretch out Saturday night’s fun – Yoga in the Park with Spark Yoga kicks off at 9 a.m. on Sunday.
- And before Monday rolls around (groan, we know), stock up for the week ahead at our weekly Farmer’s Market!
Have a great weekend!