Design Consultant at The Shade Store
- The Shade Store
The Shade Store is a family-run, custom window treatments company with a rich and storied history in luxury textiles and interior design dating back to 1946. That’s three generations in custom shades, blinds and draperies. And while nobody makes a better shade (or blind or drape), we’re most proud of how we treat our customers and each other. We’re currently looking for Design Consultants who are passionate about home décor to continue our tradition of excellent service and expertise.
Does this resonate with you?
- Help us carry on a 3rd generation family run company, built on Customer Service
- Bring your 3 – 5 year professional experience to a brand that’s expanding nationally
- Combine your love of home décor and selling skills to an inclusive team environment
- Be proud to work for a company that manufactures it’s products right here in the USA
- Communicate differentiating qualities for custom products, including shipping for free & within 10 days!
- Enjoy the autonomy and accountability of being an entrepreneur
- Embrace change as well as facilitate it
- Go the extra mile every time to surprise and delight customers
- Flexible and can work a schedule that includes weekend hours
- Appreciate the investment you are making in this company and in return, our investment in you
What a Design Consultant does:
- Offers design wisdom and inspiration while helping customers select the perfect window treatments for their home
- Speaks comfortably on the functional and stylistic benefits of each of our custom products
- Runs the day-to-day operations of their showroom
- Identifies outreach opportunities, including marketing to local interior designers
- Hosts and attends local design events with support from The Shade Store HQ
- Cultivates and promotes The Shade Store tradition of a positive family atmosphere
- Participates in ongoing product/technology training, as well as monthly business meetings.
It’s an exciting time here at The Shade Store: we’re growing quickly and striving to be better every day. We’re looking for people who are passionate, determined, and humble to help us deliver an excellent customer service experience, one window at a time. We invite you to visit our website at http://www.theshadestore.com or, better yet, drop into one of our showrooms – we’d be happy to show you what we’re all about and what makes our approach to window treatments so unique.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Significant growth potential
- Health benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off