weekend happenings 9.4.15
The first weekend of September – hello! But it’s still hot, sticky and humid outside. What gives? Isn’t September supposed to be that perfect hint-of-cool weather? Can’t we bake apple pies yet? We can’t stop buying cute sweaters, when do we actually get to wear them?
But it’s also Labor Day weekend – we hope you’re digging out that white (although we don’t subscribe to that rule and plan to wear our white whenever we want #dealwithit).
In case you’re not escaping for one last summer weekend, here’s what we have going on around here:
- Tonight is our LAST Film in the Park of the year! Don’t miss The Lego Movie at 7, sponsored by Lather – and make sure you stop by their store to check out the special happy hour they’re planning.
- Also ending this week – Cartoons & Coffee. So make sure you hit up the last morning special!
- Angelika’s screening a Family Flashback Film on Saturday – bring the whole clan to check out “Babe.”
- Get relaxed on Sunday – because you have a whole another day off! Yoga in the Park with Spark Yoga is at 9.
- Doing some cooking this weekend? Head to the Central Farm Market on Sunday to get stocked up.
- And yep! Monday officially counts as the weekend this time around. lululemon is hosting a Labor Day Bootcamp in Strawberry Park. Head over and get your sweat on.