best slow cooker meals
Welcome to Tuesday. Or, as Twitter’s been calling it : #TooColdTuesday.
Maybe it’s the cold. Maybe it’s how insanely busy this week has seemed since coming back from a mini holiday vacation (inbox zero, you are but a dream). Maybe it’s because we got a fancy, shiny new slow cooker for Christmas. But we’re dreaming of delicious Crock Pot meals.
Slow cookers, let us count the ways we love you. Mess is minimal. Effort is minimal. Taste is …maximum. So we’re rounding up the heartiest, warmest recipes we’ve been testing out for you. Meal plan, grocery shop, prep and let it cook – it’s seriously that easy.
Think of how toasty football Sunday will be (or Golden Globe Sunday, if that’s more your style) with a spicy chili. Trying to make up for some indulgences over the holidays? Baked apples are a waistline-friendly dessert option. And on and on…
So here’s what’s on our to-make list for the foreseeable future:
- Slow cooker risotto with butternut squash and sausage, from I Heart Naptime.
2. Slow cooker baked apples, from The Magical Slow Cooker.
3. Slow cooker chicken fajitas, from Cooking Classy
4. Slow cooker paleo jalapeno popper chicken chili, from SkinnyTaste
5. Slow cooker coconut curry chicken, from BoysAhoy.