weekly reads : resolution edition
Welcome back to weekly reads – and welcome back to reality. How’s your week going? Because we’ve been downright exhausted all week over here. Getting back into a routine is hard, ya’ll.
We decided to do something a little different with our weekly reads this week and make them resolution themed! We know, we know. The last thing that you need is another list of things to do. So we’re taking back the resolution. You heard it here first. Consider this a list of inspirational reads – a list of things that provoke some thought and may spark some passion heading into this year.
- Let’s travel more in 2016! Good news for us – the New York Times put out a stunning interactive of the 52 best places to visit this year. Don’t mind if we do.
- Feeling a little bit intimidated to tackle your “hit the gym” goal? We loved this body-positive piece in Lenny – “Yoga is for Every Body.”
- Ultimate goal in 2016 : be more zen. Verily rounded up some good mental health secrets of the happiest millennials.
- Our bank account really wants us to get our spending under control this year. Luckily for us, Refinery 29 rounded up some great budget tips!
- Lunchtime is a sacred time. And Food52 is here to help – best. lunches. ever.
- And lastly – hey, if your resolution is to always look super freakin cute in 2016, we dig you. You’re our kind of people. So cozy up to this list of winter style inspiration from The Everygirl.