We can’t believe it either, but somehow it’s already Thursday again. Which means it’s time for us to round up the best of the Internet’s reading material this week – you deserve a nice long list of cool content to dive into.
Grab your Cabernet or your hot chocolate – these reads are equally good with either taste. But above all else, keep warm – we’re sincerely not happy about this cold snap.
- This list calls out 30 wardrobe staples to own by age 30, but we think they’re just wardrobe staples, period. And they’re good ones to stock up on. (Elle).
- A visual analysis of the Beatles. Yes, please. (Dueling Data).
- A giant study finds that companies with female leaders are more profitable – anyone that runs a household will be simply smiling and nodding in agreement. (QZ).
- Remember Ghostbusters II? It said Valentine’s Day 2016 was going to be the end of the world. Uh oh. (Washington Post).
- Picking perfume out for others can be tricky – so it’s a good thing we have an expert on our hands! Arielle Weinberg, of Arielle Shoshana, spoke about her boutique to WTOP. (WTOP Living).
- Sarah Fraser, of Hey Frase!, stopped by Mosaic this week – and wow, did she do an amazing job of picking her favorite spots. Read her Mosaic guide here – and don’t forget to enter her Instagram giveaway!