Store Manager, South Moon Under
- South Moon Under
South Moon Under is a fashion forward company that offers an eclectic mix of men’s and women’s clothing, swimwear, accessories, jewelry, and gifts for the home. We currently operate 24 store locations in MD, VA, DC, NJ, PA, and CT and online at southmoonunder.com. South Moon Under is seeking a Store Manager for our Fairfax, VA (Mosaic District) location!
The Store Manager is responsible for overall store management including driving sales, bottom-line profits, customer service standards, and building a strong management team. This is a multi-faceted position, which will give you the opportunity to use a variety of skills – from people management to management of operations.
Our ideal candidate will have an open, friendly demeanor that will help our shoppers inspire self-expression through the art of fashion; encompassing the South Moon Under lifestyle and brand image. Our mission is to provide an ever-evolving, carefully handpicked collection of fashion presented in a fun, comfortable, high-service environment giving our customers the opportunity to experience the excitement of successfully and confidently expressing their individual style.
All of our managers must be effective problem solvers who have the full understanding of South Moon Under culture, brands, aesthetic and customer.
* Ensure the highest level of customer service while remaining in line with South Moon Under’s sales philosophy at all times
* Inspire and encourage store team through a strong store presence and consistently leading by example on floor
* Coach and develop staff to provide an outstanding level of customer service that will exceed individual and store goals
* Assist in the creation and maintenance of positive employee relations through building, developing and leading a quality store team
* Assist with recruitment, hiring and on-boarding of all store positions
* Achieve all financial and operation objectives
* Manage all aspects of daily store operational controls
* Help maintain organization, cleanliness, and restock of store
* Uphold all company Policy and Procedures
Qualifications & Requirements:
Education: Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Experience: 2-3 years specialty store management experience including: sales, customer service, merchandising, inventory control and loss prevention
Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and POS Systems
Excellent time management, prioritization and organization skills
Excellent verbal and written communication
Ability to train and mentor staff
Ability to multi task and prioritize assignments
If you are interested please submit your resume to Laura Shipley at [email protected].Apply Now