weekend happenings 6.17.16
Hi, friends. It’s been a difficult week. We’ve spent it trying to send a little more light, love and compassion into the world. We hope you’ve been able to find comfort in that, too.
This weekend, spend time doing whatever makes your heart happy, and whatever puts you near people who make your heart feel full. It’s also Father’s Day – and we have some ideas for that.
We’ve rounded up the events at Mosaic that will be filled with laughter, sunshine and joy this weekend – which is just the kind of spirit we want to embody.
- Tonight’s Films in the Park is Back to the Future! Join Marty and company for a wild ride – and grab some Red Apron pork rinds as a fun snack.
- Madewell is hosting a special Park Woodshop pop-up tonight… just in case you’re still stuck on a Father’s Day gift.
- Speaking of Father’s Day, need a place to dine this weekend? Check out some of our options.
- Cartoons and Coffee is every Saturday morning! Grab a pastry and join us in Strawberry Park.
- lululemon athletica is turning a year old! Time flies when you’re having fun. They’re throwing a dance party tomorrow to celebrate.
- Get zen on Sunday morning with Spark – Yoga in the Park is officially back.
- Finally, get prepped for the week ahead at our weekly farmer’s market. Race you to the berries!
Have a great weekend.