Part-Time Sales Associate
LATHER seeks a part-time sales associate for our Fairfax retail store. This position involves building relationships with store management, staff, and customers. The ideal candidate will have experience in retail sales or customer service. An effective sales associate will thrive on building relationships with store management, team members, and most importantly customers. The goal is to educate our customers by matching the best products suited for them. We also want to be a positive resource by hosting charity events, fun parties and educational events to help spread wellness and joy throughout the communities we serve.
What you will bring to our team
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with good attention to detail.
- A willingness to learn. Sales associates will learn the complete product line as well as ingredients.
- Passion for educating and selling. Sales associates will plan, coordinate, and organize sales activities and provide outstanding service to customers
- At least one year of retail experience
- Flexibility (willing and able to work weekends)
- Positivity, motivation, and follow-through
- Stamina. The ability to thrive in many different settings. Some days are slow and some days are very hectic!
- Feedback and solutions. Our retail team is our “boots on the ground”. We want to hear all experiences and feedback from customers. Often times it is the retail team that suggests new products and alerts us to any issues that we can quickly address.
- Radiant beauty ambassador-You’re passionate about clean beauty, self-care, and wellness and you want to share this with others.
Pay and benefits
- $13/hour plus commission
- 30% employee discount
- Product gratis
To Apply: Email resumes to: [email protected]Apply Now