Service Associate, Angelika Film Center
- Angelika Film Center
Service Associates are cross-trained in every area of theater operations including box office, concession stand, usher, and door position. They are the most direct representatives of our company and as such are responsible for providing outstanding customer service to our cinema guests while working in a fun fast-paced team environment.
We are looking for people who are:
– Smart, motivated and outgoing people who are passionate about the films we show
– Willing to learn and be trained to meet our cinema standards of excellence, while meeting health and food safety regulations
– Knowledgeable and experienced serving/selling wine, craft beer, food, and coffee
– Able to multitask and stay productive while demonstrating superior customer service skills
Minimum of one-year experience working in a fast-paced customer service position (cinema, hotel, restaurant, or retail industry) is a plus; however we are willing to train those candidates that prove their motivation and sincere desire to learn. Due to the nature of our business, a weekend and holiday work schedule is required. This position is for part-time work only.
– Free Movie Passes
– Free Popcorn
– Concession & Cafe Discounts
– Flexible Schedule
– Friendly People
– Advancement Opportunity
Interested candidates please send resume along with all contact information email@example.com.