Sales Associate, Neiman Marcus Last Call Studio
- Neiman Marcus Last Call
Last Call is the off-price division of the Neiman Marcus Group that caters to the customer who wants fashion and value. Last Call carries designer and luxury merchandise and the latest trends at up to 75% off retail. There are three different shopping components that make up the Last Call division, which include Last Call Clearance Centers, Last Call Studios, and LastCall.com. With a distinct customer base, a commitment to customer service, and a strong presence in major metropolitan areas and online, Last Call is a unique brand within a very specialized retailing niche. Last Call Studio will carry Women’s Apparel, Shoes, Handbags, Accessories, Jewelry, and Men’s merchandise.
Responsible for assisting customers with their shopping needs, providing exceptional customer service, and building lasting customer relationships.
- Responsible for clientele development with a focus on customer service
- Responsible for meeting sales goals & objectives
- Responsible for department maintenance
- Perform additional tasks as required
- Possesses strong selling skills
- Ability to develop relationships with customers and associates
- Results driven individual that is self-motivated
- Must be able to work flexible schedule
- Retail sales experience preferred
- Requires computer knowledge, attention to detail, operational skills, and follow through
- Must be extremely flexible with hours and task management