Retail Sales Associate, Kendra Scott
- Kendra Scott
Retail Sales Associate
About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented team dedicated to providing our customers and community with a gorgeous product. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
Retail Sales Associate is an hourly, non-exempt position that reports directly to the Retail Store Manager. The Sales Associate is primarily responsible for selling functions and creating a “WOW customer in-store experience.
Up for the challenge? Immediate projects will include:
- Creating a “WOW” experience for each customer ensuring that they leave happy and satisfied with their purchases, and excited to return to their nearest Kendra Scott store.
- Become knowledgeable about the newest and latest Kendra Scott pieces in order to better be able to provide that WOW customer service.
- Being an associate for the Kendra Scott brand brand by building brand awareness while keeping in mind our core values of “Family, Fashion, and Philanthropy.”
- Responsible for daily sales goals with the opportunity to earn commission. Share in our success!
- Have the ability to take care of individual customer styling needs. A customer may come in with a dress and you have the opportunity to show them different ways to style the outfit with the perfect Kendra Scott pieces!
- Assist in the organization and execution of events such as Girl’s Night Out, Kendra Gives Back, and Off-Site Trunk Shows, that assist in giving back to the community.
- Create and develop relationships with the team, Store Manager and Assistant Managers in order to maintain the ins and outs of the store.
- Knowledgeable about current fashion trends and the ability to easily convey them to customers to help with styling needs.
- Have the ability to make quick and intelligent decisions within Corporate guidelines to ensure the satisfaction of the customer. The Sales Associate is given the ability to do what is needed to make the customer happy!
The next great Retail Sales Associate for Kendra Scott will have:
- One year retail experience preferred.
- A passion for living and representing the pillars of Kendra Scott- Family, Fashion and Philanthropy.
- The next great Retail Brand Ambassador will have strong team skills.
- A Brand Ambassador will enjoy getting to know their team and will earn the respect of their team through hard work and motivation.