Choolah Team Member
Choolaah Team Member Job Description
The primary responsibility of the Team Member is to delight all guests in a friendly, courteous, helpful, timely and professional manner. They work closely with other team members and the management team to ensure that each guest receives the highest quality products and service.
Their energy, speed, accuracy, efficiency, food safety and quality assurance of Choolaah products is essential to the company’s success. The Team Member is an effective part of Choolaah maintain confidentiality, loyalty and other company standards.
Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Contagious energy, enthusiasm and hunger for knowledge
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to work as a team member and Certified Trainer in all stations including dish, prep, production, busser, cashier and expeditor
- Proactive and resourceful in solving problems
- Role models adherence to standards and processes and is detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations
- Hours: Must be available to work some nights & weekends.
- Enjoys and is able to keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift items up to 50 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis. Some bending/kneeling/stooping required.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and work in a hot environment
- Choolaah promotes a smoke-free, drug-free environment. EOE.
- Must demonstrate a desire to serve guests and possess great guest relations skills
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask
- Strive for excellence
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills, self Esteem
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. as needed
- Continuous use of hands and arms
- Must be able to work legally