Senior Boutique Stylist – Women’s Fashion
- Undeniable Boutique
- Expires: 08/01/2021
Are you looking for an opportunity to unleash your inner fashionista while helping women look and feel their best? Do you want a career in retail that maximizes your interests, skills, and growth opportunities?
If you have a passion for fashion, an ability to develop long-term relationships, and an eagerness to deliver an undeniably positive shopping experience, we want you on our team!
Undeniable Boutique, voted Best Women’s Clothing Boutique in Northern Virginia 10 times, is looking for a seasoned retail sales professional.
You will have responsibility for:
- Cultivating new and leveraging existing client relationships and networks to drive sales and increase brand recognition.
- Keeping a client book and contacting key customers about new deliveries, promotions, and events.
- Soliciting, organizing, and overseeing personal styling appointments and VIP shopping parties.
- Serving customers efficiently and courteously to ensure the provision of the highest standards of customer service at all points in the shopping experience.
- Helping customers try on clothes, providing advice on fit, style, fashion, color, and suggesting complementary accessories to support purchasing decisions.
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive understanding of market trends, store inventory and brands, and competitive merchandising strategies.
- Interest in and experience with photography, building brand awareness, and social media marketing, are a plus!
This position is perfect for:
- Experienced retail professionals interested in long-term growth and management opportunities.
- Stylists who enjoy cultivating relationships and broadening their network.
- Outgoing individuals who want to become part of a small business family.
- Multi-tasking creatives who thrive on problem-solving and authentic customer relationships.
Did we mention the employee discount, flexible hours, friendly team environment, and stylish events?!
MUST be available to work some nights and weekends. Serious inquiries only. This is a part-time position with room for growth into management.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 – $26.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift