weekend happenings 5.1.15
Hello – and happy May!
WE KNOW. Where did April go? Where is this year going?! It’s absolutely flying by. It seems that just yesterday, we were making resolutions, stocking up on hot chocolate, and burying ourselves under swimsuits. Now, the sun is shining, the flowers are starting to bloom… and bathing suit season is coming. (So good thing Zengo Cycle just opened!)
We have a big – HUGE – weekend coming up at Mosaic. Are you ready? We are.
- First things first – we have a ton of FREE parking here. Did you know? Check it all out.
- Tomorrow is the annual Taste of Merrifield! It’s back, bigger and better than ever.
- There’s also an early Mother’s Day event at Last Call Studio tomorrow, which is the perfect reason to treat the special lady in your life.
- On Sunday, our onsite Farmer’s Market returns for the season (!!). It’s time to get your produce – and seasonal cooking – on.
- Want to carry the weekend party into next week? You’re in luck. Cyclone Anaya’s is hosting a killer Cinco de Mayo party on Tuesday.
- And, uh, speaking of Zengo – have you entered our sweepstakes yet? We’re giving away five class packs!