weekend happenings 5.15.15
It’s 5.15.15, so that’s cool. You know what else is cool? Everything that’s going to be going on at Mosaic this weekend. Now that the weather is nice, we’re buzzing around here!
What are you doing this weekend? On our to-do list is a) getting OUTDOORS for a nice, long hike with a friend (see you soon, Great Falls!) and b) hitting up the farmer’s market so we have an abundance of fresh produce to start the week.
Need some weekend inspiration? We’ve got a round-up of the events right this way:
- First of all, Great Gatherings opened yesterday, in case you missed it. (That cool pool table above? Yep. That’s from them.) Stop by their showroom and get inspired about all the projects you can bring to your home. Including the most beautiful patio furniture we’ve ever seen.
- Cartoons & Coffee returns tomorrow morning! Grab your java and head to Strawberry Park to catch some morning cartoons.
- Take5 is hosting a special event with Huntress designer Diane Robinson on Saturday – live jazz, champagne and more treats to be expected!
- All that nice weather makes us want to eat outdoors – and cook only fresh and seasonal! Luckily, the Mosaic Central Farm Market keeps us in produce. Don’t miss it, on Sunday!
- And do you want to carry your weekend fun into Monday? Angelika is bringing back its popular “Paint Night” in the lounge!
Have a great weekend. We’ll see you Monday.