weekend happenings 7.24.15
Have you been outside yet today? Because here’s what we’re advocating: that you go outside and stay there. All day long. Forever? Or at least until that humidity comes back. Because right now it is sunny, clear skies, with a hint of a breeze, and no humidity.
It is heavenly.
And (fancy this!) there are a lot of outdoorsy weekend happenings at Mosaic this weekend. Great how that worked out. Wonderful, actually.
So without further ado, here’s what you can get into at Mosaic:
- Tonight’s Film in the Park, presented by Tiny Dancers, is Frozen! So are you #TeamAnna or #TeamElsa? Head out and tell us.
- Crowd of early risers in your house? Grab some pastries and head to Strawberry Park tomorrow morning for Cartoons & Coffee.
- If you want to get inside for just a little bit, stretch it allll out with lululemon’s partnership with Spark Yoga. On Sunday , they’re hosting a free yoga and weights class!
- More free workout news – get your Om on with Spark at Sunday’s Morning Flow.
- What’s our favorite way to wrap up a great weekend? The Mosaic farmer’s market. Join us.