weekend happenings 7.31.15
So here we are – last day of July. It’s a little crazy, right? This year is going insanely fast.
The dog days of summer? Perhaps not going fast enough. So if you’re seeking to do nothing but find a body of water (pools / kiddie pools / extra long showers do, in fact, count) and embrace air conditioning this weekend, we totally understand. In fact, that sounds pretty wonderful to us.
In case you’re seeking any other kind of activity this weekend, here’s what we have going on around Mosaic.
- Tonight’s Film in the Park is Ratatouille! Grab your blanket, your favorite budding chef, and meet us at 7.
- City Sports opens at Mosaic tomorrow! We’re pretty jazzed to stock up on new workout gear – and maybe take a few laps around the track they built in their store, too.
- Our favorite weekend events are back (again) this weekend! Catch Cartoons & Coffee this Saturday morning, get your free Namaste on with Spark Yoga Sunday at 9, and then head to our weekly farmer’s market on District Ave.
- Speaking of Spark Yoga, their 30-day challenge kicks off this weekend. Want to take on a new challenge? Read all about it.
- And every Sunday, you can catch Spark partnering with lululemon to bring you Yoga & Weights – for free! Talk about a great way to start your week.
Have a great weekend!