weekly happenings 7.3.15
Hey, everyone – happy Fourth of July weekend! We hope you have something epic planned, even if that’s just a simple backyard BBQ with your favorite people. Sometimes quiet celebrations are the best.
Us? We’ll probably head to the Mall, catch some fireworks, and throw some burgers on the grill. It’s going to be a relaxing Red, White & Blue weekend – and we can’t wait! We might even make this flag cake if we’re feeling inspired.
Looking for some other activities to throw into the mix this weekend? We’ve got you covered. Here’s what we have going on around Mosaic:
- Want to feel accomplished while celebrating the holidays? Check out a fitness class at Mosaic. We’ve got yoga, barre, spin, [solidcore] – or you could just run a lap around the neighborhood!
- Films in the Park is a great way to kick off your long weekend. Tonight, catch Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs at 7 in Strawberry Park!
- Want to start your Fourth in a special way? Grab the cartoon fans in your life and head to Cartoons & Coffee on Saturday morning.
- After a day of celebrating, what’s better than easing into Sunday with some yoga? Spark hosts its free Morning Flow class Sundays at 9am.
- And stock up / refresh for the week ahead at our weekly Farmer’s Market! No better way to get back on track after a weekend of holiday eating with fresh fruits and veggies.
Have a great weekend!