weekend happenings 10.23.15
Thanks, everyone who joined us last weekend for the fall festival! We can hardly believe it’s been an entire week since then – and that it’s time to create another round-up of weekend happenings.
But the days keep going by (and getting shorter… anyone else miss seeing the sun by the time they emerge from work?). Halloween is juuuust around the corner. Are you ready?
For those of you who aren’t spending this weekend hunting down a costume, here’s what’s going on:
- Tonight – black light yoga at Spark Yoga! Sounds like a workout party to us.
- There’s a special fashion incubator happening at Take5 Boutique Saturday. If cutting-edge (and local) fashion is your thing, don’t miss out.
- Apple pie on your to-do list? Head to our weekly farmer’s market, held every Sunday.
- Weekends are a good time to finally check out the movie that’s been on your to-watch list. Make a stop at Angelika!
- Brunch – or special dinner – , anyone? Our restaurants are here to help.
Have a great weekend!