weekend happenings 10.30.15
Thanks, everyone, who came out and trick-or-treated at Mosaic last night! We had record crowds and loved seeing all of your costumes. They were pretty rockin’.
Here’s hoping everyone is adequately sugared up now, and that parents have raided – we mean, assisted in sorting – some candy stashes.
We realize this weekend has one item on the itinerary, and one item only : get candy. But just in case you’re looking for something to do with all that sugary energy, here’s what we have going on!
- Tonight, Arielle Shoshana is throwing a Halloween party! Scented scaries, perhaps?
- Happy birthday, Artisan Confections! This year, they’re celebrating their TENTH anniversary! Help them throw a bash tomorrow.
- Just because we’re going to eat candy at every meal this weekend doesn’t mean we’re forgetting about our healthy routines. Spark Yoga + Zengo Cycle have planned a killer fitness crawl.
- Cyclone Anaya’s is getting in on the spooky fun. Costume contest and drink specials galore!
- And just when you think you’re sugared out, Central Farm Markets is coming to the rescue! Stock up on fruits, veggies and all that’s good for ya on Sunday.
Have a great – and spooky! – weekend.