weekend happenings 12.18.15
Yahoo! You made it to Friday! Definitely celebrate. Have a latte with breakfast. Or have a cookie for breakfast. It’s almost the weekend, after all.
We know this weekend will likely be a whirlwind – last one before Christmas! – but hopefully you are eons more organized than we are, and can actually enjoy the season. Also, if all your presents are bought & wrapped and all of your cookies are carefully enclosed in tins in your freezer, want to come over? We have a to-do list you could help tackle.
So if you find yourself with some free time on your hands this weekend, here’s what we have going on at Mosaic. Time to celebrate!
- But seriously, are you an overachiever? Then why not get a jump start on those resolutions – check out a class at Spark, [solidcore] or Zengo this weekend!
- Uh, Star Wars came out yesterday. Enough said. Angelika has you covered.
- Yep, Santa is onsite! Come take your FREE photos this weekend – and he’ll be here during the week Mon-Weds, too!
- There are two ways to brunch with Santa this weekend : Saturday at LPQ, and Sunday at Brine. Call for reservations!
Santa will be shopping for Mrs. Claus Saturday at 2 p.m. in Kendra Scott (enjoy cranberry spritzer and holiday cookies!) and at LATHER from 3 – 4 p.m. on Sunday, December 20th!
- Don’t miss a chance to give your skin some TLC and get glam this holiday season. Bevello is hosting a Rodan + Fields bombshell bash this Saturday.
- Get ahead on next Friday’s menu – stock up on seasonal favorites at the weekly farmer’s market this Sunday.
Have a great weekend!