Happy rainy (so, so rainy) Thursday!
It’s the perfect kind of day to grab a steaming mug of something warm (coffee, tea, bourbon-spiked cider…) and curl up with some really interesting reads. So that’s exactly what we’re bringing you – the most interesting things we read on the Internet this week.
(Something else you can cozy up with? One of the new seasonal juices or teas at Cava. Win, win.)
- Pizza talk, our favorite! We dug this Washingtonian piece that talked to experts about how some great pies are made.
- We know you probably heard about that NCAA buzzer-beater, and the UConn women’s dominance, but did you see that George Washington won the NIT? The GW Hatchet, GW’s independent student paper, has a good recap of the team’s unlikely rise to champions : “Two weeks in March.”
- Beyonce has given us her first interview in years. And, true to form, she drops the mic. Elle has it.
- Three ways your smartphone will change your work, according to FastCompany. Gulp.
- “Cava Grill: a culture, not a concept.” Cheers to that! Medium.