weekend happenings 7.29.16
Hope everyone has had a great, cool week. And stayed hydrated – thank goodness for reusable water bottles, right?
We can’t believe this is the last weekend of July. For as hot as this summer is, it’s also flying by. And for every wish we have for sweaters-and-boots season (or just a drop a few degrees cooler in the temps), we remember that in just a few weeks, we’ll be looking back on summer fondly. And wishing it was here again!
So we’re determined to squeeze every last drop out of summer that we can. You, too? Then check out all the great stuff we have going on this weekend :
- Tonight is wine and cheese night at Lather! (We know, right?). Swing by for the treats, stay for the excellent skincare products.
- Also tonight – Films in the Park! The movie? Princess and the Frog. And the Dupont Brass Band is swinging by for some pre-movie fun.
- It’s no secret that we’re huge fans of Sophie Blake New York around here… and tomorrow she’s throwing a party for the debut of her new line, The Illusionist Collection.
- Cartoons & Coffee is on our big screen every Saturday morning. Grab your little ones and swing by.
- Long week? Stretch it out with some free yoga. Spark Yoga’s Morning Flow class is every Sunday morning in Strawberry Park.
- If you’re going to grocery shop for the week ahead, our pick is to swing by Mosaic’s Farmer’s Market. Every Sunday on District Ave!
Have a great weekend!