weekend happenings 8.5.2016
You guys, we have a jam. packed. weekend here at Mosaic. Who ever heard of the “dog days” of summer? Apparently not anyone here! The exciting times keep rolling, and we’re stoked to see everyone over the next few days.
Plus, the Olympics kick off tonight! It’s our favorite event probably ever – we love sports, we love healthy competition, we love patriotism – and it’s all coming together in Rio. While we’re not broadcasting on our big screen (you need legal rights for the Games), a number of our restaurant partners will be showing the action. So check in with them!
In the meantime, here’s some of the other great events happening at Mosaic this weekend :
- Tonight (and every Friday night), it’s wine and cheese night at Lather! See you there, right?!
- Keeping with the Olympic theme, tonight’s Film in the Park is Cool Runnings. Feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme!
- We can’t believe it’s time to start thinking about back to school season, either. Luckily, South Moon Under is here to help with a day-long special event tomorrow.
- Grab your kiddos, grab your coffee, and settle in for some nostalgia. Cartoons and Coffee is on our big screen every Saturday morning.
- Look good, smell good. Arielle Shoshana is hosting a special event tomorrow with the ARQUISTE founder. Get all the details here.
- Spark Yoga’s special “Yoga Under the Stars” is sold out – but there’s room on the wait list!
- And if you don’t get in, you can head to Strawberry Park Sunday morning for free Morning Flow Yoga!
- Last but definitely not least, our weekly farmer’s market returns this Sunday on District Ave.
Have a great weekend!