weekend happenings 9.23.16
It’s hard to believe, since it’s about 90 degrees out, but it’s September 23. Time flies when you’re having fun!
Also hard to believe? That summer is officially over, and we’ve rounded the corner into fall. We’re not going to lie, we’re sort of ready for all that comes with autumn : pumpkin and apple treats, sweaters (and sweater scarves!), booties, dark jeans, fall foliage, football… we could go on and on.
A true sign it’s fall? The annual Merrifield Fall Festival, presented by the Greater Merrifield Business Association, is this weekend at Mosaic! Get excited – and read on to find out what else we have happening this weekend.
- Today, Naked Botanicals pops up at Madewell! Be sure to swing by.
- Tomorrow is – yep! – the fall festival. Food, fun and a petting zoo (!), plus live music and so much more. Get all the info here.
- Tomorrow is also Homestretch Day at Scout & Molly’s, a chance to spend the day shopping for a good cause. Don’t miss out.
- Get your belly ready! Ah Love Oil is hosting a special Torshi tasting on Saturday.
- Lastly, get your produce! The farmer’s market is every Sunday.
Have a great weekend!