weekend happenings 3.23.17
Well, hello there! It’s been awhile since we chatted with you about what’s happening on a weekend at Mosaic – things have been hectic, and cold (they’re still cold!) and there has been a lot happening around here. And, of course, you know that, because you’re visiting us and helping make Mosaic a vibrant, energized neighborhood.
We’re so appreciative of all you do to make Mosaic the special place we know and love. From embracing our new restaurants and retailers, to snapping photos of your families around the center to loving on the murals that have been popping up, the best part of our day is seeing how your day intersects with Mosaic.
As the weather warms up, so does Mosaic! We’ve got a lot ready for you in the coming months, and we’re really – REALLY! – excited about all of it. And it all begins this weekend, with our annual Spring Fling shopping party. Get ready to shop, walk and have tons of fun this Saturday… and stay tuned for all that we have coming next. Can’t wait to share it with you!
And now, without further ado – what we have going on this weekend:
- First – and biggest – first is our annual Spring Fling party! All day long on Saturday, we’re having some serious fun at Mosaic. And we want you to join! There’s pop-up events, deals and discounts and prizes all throughout the center. Get the full list here, and be sure not to miss the live music scattered around Mosaic, or the special showing of Funny Face in the park at 1pm!
- In partnership with Spring Fling, two of our stores are planning some seriously cool celebrations.
- First up, Undeniable Boutique is planning a shopping “pawty” – 20% of the day’s sales will go to the Humane Rescue Alliance. And, you can get a free professional pet photo with Shelley Castle with a purchase from 12-3!
- Secondly, Sophie Blake New York is hosting a Wellness Workshop with Chef Jennifer Carroll of Requin & TJ of Spark Yoga. There will be light bites and drinks, 15% off all regular priced items, and a series of live events, including a nutritional presentation and meditation tips.
- You can get full details on both at the Spring Fling link.
- Also happening this weekend? The opening of the Northern Outfitters pop-up store! Be sure to visit them on District Ave, between Sophie Blake and Last Call. Get all the info here.
- Lastly, as always, be sure to return on Sunday for our Mosaic Farm Market! Stock up on the best in seasonal, local produce… it’s become a weekly stop for us for a very good reason.