weekend happenings 4.27.2017
Hey there, everyone! It seems like we’re finally turning the corner into full-on spring weather. Actually, more like summer weather : did anyone else see that we’re expected to hit a high of 90 on Saturday?!
But the temperature isn’t the only thing that’s heating up this weekend at Mosaic. In case you haven’t heard, Williams Sonoma is opening today! We’re so, so thrilled – we can’t wait to see the cookware, kitchen accessories and fun events they bring to the neighborhood. And in true WS fashion, they’re kicking it all off with an opening weekend jam packed with fun events, classes and special markets.
Check out all of the Williams Sonoma opening lineup below, and peek at some of the other things going on around Mosaic this weekend. We can’t wait to have some fun! See you there.
- Tonight, Williams Sonoma officially opens with a grand celebration that features Requin’s Chef Jennifer Carroll. Starting at 7, get a peek of the store, enjoy lite bites and cocktails, and more…. find out all the information and get tickets here.
- Saturday, from 10-11am, catch a special kid’s cooking class at Williams Sonoma : it’s Beauty & the Beast themed!
- Also Saturday, from 10am – 9pm, Scout & Molly’s is throwing a day-long party to celebrate their first anniversary!
- Don’t miss the local makers marketplace at Williams Sonoma from 12-4 on Saturday, a chance to check out the new store and celebrate the best in local wares.
- Then, on Sunday, get prepped for the week ahead with the best in fresh, local produce at the Mosaic Farmer’s Market.
- Need an excuse for some pampering this weekend? Why not get brunch and bubbly – together! We love this fun partnership from Requin and Cherry Blow Dry Bar.
- Lastly, sharpen up those skills – Williams Sonoma is hosting a knife skills workshop on Sunday.
Have a great weekend!