weekend happenings 10.16.15
Hello – it’s FRIDAY! Who’s as excited as we are? Everyone? Okay, good.
We’re pretty stoked for this weekend – probably because we have so, SO much going on. Seriously. Tons of activity. Is there such a thing as too much activity?
Nah. Never. So here’s what’s happening:
- The annual Merrifield Fall Festival returns this weekend! We’re psyched. Are you psyched? You should be – there’s gonna be amazing food, two beer gardens, live music, a PET COSTUME CONTEST, a fitness zone – and more! (Yep. More.)
- Zengo’s getting in on the fun this weekend, too – it’s their birthday party on Saturday!
- Continue the fitness fun with Spark. They’re bringing a special Scorpion Vinyasa class to Mosaic on Saturday as well (fittest day ever?).
- Just because the weather’s getting cooler doesn’t mean the produce still isn’t hot! Stock up for next week on Sunday at our weekly farmer’s market.
- Harsher weather is coming (sob), so it’s time to get ahead with your skincare routine. Bevello has a special Rodan + Fields event this Sunday!
Have a great weekend!