weekend happenings 11.20.15
Happy pre-Thanksgiving weekend!
We totally understand if you’re spending this weekend running a bit ragged, getting the last of your food, decor (and outfit!) situated for next Thursday. Totally understand. We can help with that, in fact!
But in case you’re super organized and ready for next week, or just looking for something different to do other than read about the best way to brine a turkey, we’re rounding up what’s going on in and around Mosaic this weekend. We’re always an advocate of a stress-busting fitness class, too… just in case you’ve got some extra time to get sweaty on your hands.
- There’s a lot of good movies on the docket at Angelika lately – why not get out of the house and catch one? Their popcorn is a pretty winning idea, too.
- Remember those fitness classes we talked about? Totally worth a visit. See our roundup here!
- The weather might be getting colder, but the farmer’s market is still running! Stop by our weekly market to stock up on all manner of seasonal goodness.
- Thanksgiving isn’t the only holiday that’s right around the corner. Get ready for Chanukah with Ah Love Oil & Vinegar’s special tasting event this Sunday.
- Beer fan? Lucky you. DC Brau is popping into Mom’s Organic Market on Sunday from 1-4 p.m. for a special demo. Mark it on your calendars now.
Have a great weekend! See you Monday.